Over the past 35 years, Motability has helped over 4 million people get mobile by exchanging their mobility allowance to lease a car.
A new car of your choice every three years. You get a brand new car every three years. Motability will contact you a few months before your lease expires, and if you decide to continue with Motability, you can choose a car for your next three year contract (provided you are still eligible). To be eligable for the Motability scheme you will need to be in receipt of PIP, DLA, WPMS or AFIP.
Insurance. The worry-free package provides similar cover to what you would expect under a fully comprehensive insurance policy . You can still lease a car even if you don’t drive, you simply nominate two drivers who can drive on your behalf.
Servicing and maintenance. All of your regular servicing and maintenance is included and taken care of by us. So you’ll have no unexpected repair bills with your Motability car.
Full breakdown assistance from RAC. The RAC Motability Assist helpline and roadside staff are specially trained to handle your calls.
Replacement tyres fitted by Kwik Fit. For no extra cost Kwik Fit will replace tyres worn or damaged by normal use. They also provide a mobile service so your tyres can be replaced for no extra cost at your home or work.
Window and windscreen repair or replacement. Should anything happen to your windows or windscreen , repair and replacement are included in the lease.
60,000 mileage allowance over three years. You get 60,000 mileage allowance over three years with cars. However, if the total mileage is higher than the allowance when you return the car, there is a charge of 5p for every additional mile.
Many adaptations at no extra cost. If you need adaptations to make your car easier, safer or simply more comfortable to use, you’ll be pleased to know that many of the most popular ones are now available at no additional cost.
What’s not included? Although almost everything is included, please note you will be responsible for paying the following:
- Fuel and consumables; such as screen wash
- Optional extras not fitted as standard; such as leather seats
- Adaptations; some need an additional payment
- Insurance claims; an insurance excess will apply on any claim for loss or damage. This excess amount varies depending on the age and experience of the driver (full details can be obtained on application).
- Fines; any parking or speeding fines are your responsibility
- Theft of, or damage to, personal belongings; these include wheelchairs, coats or mobile phones (full details can be obtained on application).
Please contact Steve or David our Motability Specialists on 01488 683678 for further information.