Allows you to relax knowing we're always by your side.
That's why we've created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance*
- Free FORD eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Independant quality check are carried out by RAC on any service and repair work**
- Services can be booked online at ford.co.uk/OSB
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
Terms and Conditions
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services.
**In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company's high standards are met.
Terms and conditions apply
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can't be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
Find out more about Ford UK and European Roadside Assistance at
*Available with Ford scheduled Services.
Terms and conditions apply
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call 0203 564 4444
A free 30-point visual Health Check to give you a comprehensive picture of your car's health.
FORD eCHECK provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
Terms and condtions apply
FORD Accident Management
Had an accident? Just call Ford Accident Management and we'll handle the entire insurance claim for you. Our service is free to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts manage the entire process for you. Just contact One Call on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
Find out more about Ford Accident Management at
Terms and conditions apply
Great service at attractive prices
From servicing and repairs to MOTs and tyres, you will find everything you need at Ford Motorcraft. Specially designed for older vehicles, it offers pricing inclusive of parts, labour and VAT, as well as a warranty on parts and labour. Plus, your car will be looked after by Ford professionals using the latest equipment and Ford quality parts.
FORD MOTORCRAFT Service
- 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Oil and filter change
- Wheels off brake check
- Air or pollen filter change
- Free wash and vac
for just RRP £159
The most convenient way to pass your MOT
If your car is over three years old it must undergo an annual Ministry of Transport (MOT) test to ensure it meets legally set road safety and environmental standards. When your Ford is due for this compulsory test, one of the best places to bring it is your local Ford Dealer.
Ford Motorcraft MOT
for just RRP £30 with a Motorcraft service
(or RRP £35 without a Motorcraft service)
FORD MOTORCRAFT Tyre Offers
The right tyres for your Ford, the right price for you.
The best place to get new tyres for your vehicle is your local Ford Dealer. Our specialists will provide you with the best advice, and will guide you in choosing the right tyre for your vehicle. We offer brand names at attractive prices and check all components during the course of the tyre fitting. Prices include VAT, standard valve, balance, disposal and fitting.
FORD MOTORCRAFT Repairs
Ford quality Parts and Ford trained technicians keep your Ford in the best condition
When you are looking for general repairs, Ford Motorcraft has plenty to offer – always at attractive prices and including parts, labour and VAT. We offer value for money and always use the latest equipment and Ford quality parts. All from a company that knows your Ford better than anyone else.
Ford Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs are available at participating Ford Dealers for Ford passenger cars and commercial vehicles aged 4 years or older (from date of registration) with up to and including 2.5L engines and are applicable to retail customers only. All published prices are recommended retail prices and include parts, labour and VAT. RS models and LPG derivatives are excluded.
All Ford Motorcraft servicing, MOT, tyres and repairs qualify for a local price match guarantee. If the price of any like-for-like job is lower than that of the Dealer’s listed prices or the recommended retail prices within a 5 mile radius of the relevant participating Ford Dealer, the price will be matched. An alternative quotation must be provided by the customer either before the work has been undertaken by the Ford Dealer or within 14 days of the repair being carried out. The lower price will be matched, providing the customer can produce a written quotation for an identical job, including genuine Ford-supplied parts, from a repairer who is subscribed to the Motor Industry Code of Practice, within a 5-mile radius of the Ford Dealer. In all cases, the participating Ford Dealer reserves the right to check and validate the qualifying quotation and to refuse any claims under these conditions which they reasonably believe do not meet the eligibility conditions.